WakeUp is a free software application from the Shell Tools subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-04-18. The program can be installed on Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinOther, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64.
WakeUp is a tool that controls the automatic suspend and resume feature of your system and can possibly prevent suspend or invoke actions on automatic resume. WakeUp allows to:
- disable screen blanking,
- prevent the system from automatically entering a suspend state or hibernation,
- prevent the system from entering a suspend state if connections are active on one or more of the specified TCP ports,
- automatically resume the system once at a specified date or regularly at a specified time,
- have the system to automatically enter a suspend state after a specified amount of time after an automatic resume,
- choose between Sleep or Hibernation (if supported by your system),
- run an application, a command file or open an URL on automatic resumes.
WakeUp (version 2.0) has a file size of 465.98 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 239 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.